在App中查看更多精彩

1 点击手机屏幕右上角
2 选择用"浏览器"打开

三年未孕,我快疯了.........4.29YJ,6.4YJ

• 我快疯了.........

结婚三年未孕,四处求医,药没少吃,钱没少花,泪没少流,可还是没有看到一点光明.好累呀,这种压力让我就要崩溃.我该怎么办?老天你就可怜可怜我们这些人吧,让我们也享受享受那种幸福,不要在这么煎熬,头快炸了........

讨论区

• 抱抱!无语了!

该做的检查都做好了!都没有问题的话,就放松心情和老公一起,安排个时间外出旅游一次吧!

自助的那种,海边城市,三亚不错,不过现在可能有点热。

抛开了身边压抑的环境,能起到放松心情的作用,就权当是迎接宝宝来临前的蜜月之行吧~!

祝愿我们都能尽快好孕!

听我的,你可以加入我们同排卵/同病症/同城微信备孕群 ,在这里有很多有经验的姐妹,基本什么问题都可以解决。添加群主微信bbyouxi01拉你进群,赶快点击这里打开微信入群吧。

• [:em25:]我也是啊,希望宝宝快点来

• [:em28:]轻松点,其实HY的日子也不好过的啊,整体都提心吊胆的。。。。。

• 我也已经三年了,哎,看看大家的注册时间,我是最早的了

期待这个月好孕连连

• 我也3年了 西医,中医没少看。解决不了排卵问题。一个字“烦”。
  • smf

可以理解那种心情,不过我想应该是好事多磨,这种事情真的是可遇不可求啊。全面检查一下,该治疗的就治疗,如果都很好了,就放松心情了,我知道这其实很难,但还是尽量吧。有机会出去走走,短暂的旅游也是个好办法,夫妻双方要相互关心,相信一定会有自己的宝宝的,在该来的时候他就悄悄的来了。我也经历了一些坎坷,不过幸运的是,现在又终于怀上了,现在只希望他能健健康康地成长!祝你早日好孕!

• 我想在这样下去我迟早会神经的,天天都在想,天天泡在这类网站里,这样心情能放松吗?可是又控制不了不去想,我该怎么办?上天给我一次好孕的机会吧,不管男孩女孩,只要健康就行.

• 天将降子嗣与斯人也,必先努力玩死你。

一定要扛住。

总会有走出黑暗的一天的。

今天是大姨妈来做客的日子,我已经沮丧加自我鼓励反复折腾自己一天了。

唉……

两年了。

过得像神经病一般。

可不管怎样。

我们都要振作。

不然,还能怎样。

• 转摘一篇英文文章,谨以此献给心态不好的JMM,希望能有所启发: 

Setting your fertility goals for 2008

Do you want a baby this year? I am convinced of the usefulness of setting goals in life. I don't mean just sort of having some vague idea in your mind of what you want. I mean concretely thinking things over and converting these thoughts into words. Each year, I take time not only to come up with goals, but to committ them to writing. In fact, I don't limit this activity to just each January 1. I update my goals on a regular basis. Time and time again, I've shared this habit with friends who later told me that the more they got into the habit of writing down clear goals, the more that their lives gravitated towards their getting what they wanted.

The principles of goal-setting also apply when it comes to achieving pregnancy. There are two common ways of thinking I've seen among infertile couples. Both ways of thinking are common and normal, but I challenge you to ask yourself which type of thinking will do you more good in getting what you want? And then you can ask yourself which type of thinking is YOUR style?

Two common types of people are whom I call obstacle-focused thinkers vs. goal-focused thinkers. One type is always thinking about the unfortunate and negative aspects of their situation. The other type is always asking themselves "what do I want" and "what will I need to do to get closer to what I want". The contrast goes something like this:

回复层主
已有162条回复

举报

(举报理由可选)
您还可以输入: 个字
0/2000
添加图片
取消 回复